Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

7KidsCraftStore Guest Designer - Sugar Pea & Carta Bella

I'm back with another project for 7KidsCraftStore, using Sugar Pea Designs  'Gnome for Christmas' stamp set paired with Carta Bella's 'Snow Much Fun' 6x6 paper pad. Even though the paper pad is no longer available in the store, there are a TON more paper pads you cold pair with this stamp set to make these projects.


For the first card, I started by stamping the gnome and then I masked him off. I then stamped the sled. I stamped the cup on a separate piece of white cardstock, and stamped the hat onto patterned paper.


I colored the images using my prismacolor pencils. I paper pieced the hat onto the gnome and cut a small slit around the gnomes hand to slip the cup behind. I fussy cut this image out.
I used the Carta Bella paper to create the background pieces.
I stamped the sentiment from the 'Gnome for Christmas' stamp set and cut it into a fishtail banner.
This was all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

I made another card using the same 'Gnome for Christmas' stamp set.


I stamped the image and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I also stamped the present separately and cut around his thumb to add the present image into his hand.
I used Lawn Fawn's 'Reverse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Windows' die to cut out the frame. I used some of the Carta Bella patterned paper and white glitter cardstock to create the background. I stamped and colored the trees, added some glitter and added them to the background.
I stamped the sentiment using the 'Gnome for Christmas' stamp set and adhered this panel onto a standard A2 white card base.

I then decided to make a couple of gift tags.


I used a die from my stash (I can't remember where this is from as it was just loose in my box!)
For the tag on the left, I cut out the tag and flipped the circle over (this is the reverse side of the patterned paper). 
I fussy cut the mitten from one of the cut aparts, added a small border strip and stamped the sentiment from the 'Gnome for Christmas' stamp set.
I added some ribbon, twine and a bell to finish the tag off.
For the tag on the right, I stamped the cup image from the 'Gnome for Christmas' stamp set onto acetate using stain black ink. I then adhered this in between 2 tag die cuts.
I stamped the sentiment and added some foil strips and enamel dots.
Again I added some ribbon, twine and a bell to finish the tag off.

I hope you will go and check out all the adorable stamps and papers that 7KidsCraftStore have in stock.

Happy Crafting x

Sugar Pea Designs - Stamp Set, Gnome For Christmas Image result for carta bella snow much fun Lawn Fawn - Lawn Cuts - Dies - Reverse Stitched - Scalloped Rectangle Windows

No comments:

Post a Comment