Pages

Monday, November 4, 2019

7KidsCraftStore Guest Designer - Mama Elephant & Echo Park

I am SUPER excited to be guest designing this week for 7 Kids Craft Store. They have so many fun products, from papers, stamps, embellishments, mixed media.....to name just a few. It was hard to decide what to use!

I finally decided to use Mama Elephant's 'Fuzzy Hugs' clear stamp set, paired with Echo Park's 'A Cozy Christmas' 6x6 paper pad for my first projects.


I love the cute images in this stamp set and thought they worked perfectly with the color combo and patterns in the Echo Park papers. I started by making a card.


I stamped the images and colored them with my prismacolor pencils. I fussy cut them out. I used MFT's Collage Cover Up die to cut out the background squares from the patterned paper and the grid from white cardstock. I mounted this onto a red patterned background panel and adhered all the pieces back into place. I stamped the sentiment from the same Mama Elephant stamp set. I popped the image up on foam dots and adhered it all to a standard A2 white card base.

The second project I made was the adorable penguin gift bag.


Again, I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils, and added a little white gel pen detailing. I then fussy cut them out. I used the Lawn Fawn Tote Bag die to cut out the bag from Echo Park's A Cozy Christmas papers and adhered it together. I hand cut a simple white snow bank from white cardstock and stamped the sentiment from Mama Elephants's Fuzzy Hugs stamp set. I adhered this onto the front of the tote and popped up the image on foam dots. I finished the tote off with some ribbon and twine from my stash.

My final project was something I have seen on pinterest and YouTube a lot recently - Hershey Nugget treats.


I wrapped the nuggets in the 'A Cozy Christmas' papers and made a simple cardstock tray for inside the plastic bag. I die cut some small round tags using Lawn Fawn's Winter Tiny Tags die set. I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark Watermark ink and Mama Elephant's Fuzzy Hugs stamp set. I then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I finished the treat off with some baker's twine and mini bell.

I hope you like my projects today and that I may have inspired you to get into the Christmas spirit!!

NOTE: While the Mama Elephant 'Fuzzy Hugs' stamp set is no longer available in the store, head over to the 7KidsCraft Store to find lots of other fun Christmas goodies!

I will be back tomorrow with another fun project.

Happy Crafting xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment