Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Festive

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Festive'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used Whimsy Stamps 'Candy' digital image by CC Designs for this theme. I just love the candy canes!



I printed out the image and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut her out.

I stamped the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Penguins Winter Adventure stamp set, onto patterned papers from Lawn Fawn's Really Rainbow Christmas paper pad.

I used Whimsy Stamps Shaker Builder - Sweetest Birthday die set (now retired) to cut the red scalloped frame.

I adhered the elements, adding some bakers twine, to the base of a standard A2 white card base. All papers are from Lawn Fawn's Really Rainbow Christmas 6x6 paper pad.  

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Candy - Digital Stamp 
Penguins Winter Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment