Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Cute Card Thursday - Winter

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Winter'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used an old favorite stamp of mine - 'Swanky Snowdudes' from Paper Smooches. I love the fun images and fonts for the sentiments in this set.


I stamped the images onto white cardstock, colored them with prismacolor pencils and aded some white gel pen detailing on them. I then fussy the images out.

I used a Whimsy Stamps circle die and Whimsy Stamps Shaker Maker Banner die to cut out the patterned paper. The patterned paper is from this month's Whimsy Stamps Paper Door kit. 

I added some bakers twine to the banner and adhered it to the blue cardstock panel. I stamped the sentiment from the same Paper Smooches stamp set.

I popped up the circle on foam tape and added the snowmen.

I adhered all of this to a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digi Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Swanky Snowdudes Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set Shaker Maker Banner Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment