Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

7KidsCraftsStore Guest Designer - Echo Park & Sugar Pea Designs

I'm back with another project for 7KidsCraftStore, using Sugar Pea Designs  'Gnome for Christmas' stamp set paired with Echo Park's 'A Cozy Christmas' 6x6 paper pad

I stamped the gnomes and presents using the Sugar Pea Designs 'Gnome for Christmas' stamp set onto white cardstock and colored them in using my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

I cut a white cardstock panel measuring 4" x 5 1/2" and used Lawn Fawn's 'Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables' die to cut out the window.

I adhered some of the patterned paper from Echo Park's 'A Cozy Christmas' 6x6 paper pad behind the window. I then adhered this onto some red cardstock from the EP paper collection, measuring 4 1/8" x 5 3/8".

I stamped the sentiment from the 'Gnome for Christmas' stamp set directly onto the white panel.

I cut a slit in the hand of the gnome on the right to place the present in his hand. I then adhered the gnomes and presents to the card.

I then adhered all of this to a standard A2 white card base.

I hope you will go and check out all the adorable stamps and papers that 7KidsCraftStore have in stock.

Happy Crafting x

Sugar Pea Designs - Stamp Set, Gnome For Christmas  outside in stitched scalloped circle stackables

No comments:

Post a Comment