Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays sketch challenge #173 - Pick 6 Birthday Card


I decided to use the 'RAD 2' stamp set for my friend's birthday card.

I used Versamark's watermark stamp to stamp the sentiment 6 times, and then heat embossed in white.
The colored card is from paint chips from the local hardware store!
I used a number die set and some twine to finish the card off.



I am entering this card into the current challenge on the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you did our CAS- ual Fridays challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the CAS-ual Fridays challenge. I love the blue banners on the crisp white cardstock. The twine adds a very nice finishing touch. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple, so bold, and so awesome! Love your card! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays challenge! ;)

    ReplyDelete