Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Whimsy Stamps May Clear & Rubber Stamp Release

Welcome to May's release of Clear & Rubber Stamps at the Whimsy Stamps store!

The kittens released this month are so cute, I couldn't resist coloring this one up! This one is called 'Kitten with Cake' by Lee Holland.


I colored the image with my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.
I just love this sentiment from the 'Happy Birthday to You' clear stamp set.
I used the banner die from the Card Builder - Many Thanks die set.
I finished the card off with a few enamel dots from the Christmas Cheer collection.
The papers are from Pebbles 'Seen & Noted' collection.

 

 

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment