Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - For the Men

This is one of my all time favorite clear stamp sets - For The Men from Whimsy Stamps.
It has SO many great sentiments to mix and match for any occasion.


I wanted to do a simple subway art style card using the different sentiments, highlighting the occasion in red. I used Versamark's watermark stamp pad and red embossing powder to highlight the father's day sentiment - I then heat embossed it.
I added some twine and 'Christmas Cheer' red enamel dots for added interest and texture.

 



You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment