Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge #332

I love these super cute flowers and sentiments from My Favorite Things.
This set is called 'Springtime Blooms' and has so many flowers and sentiments to choose from you can make an endless number of different cards.


I used the current sketch #332 for inspiration:


I stamped the flowers onto the card first and then onto a variety of patterned papers. I cut them out and paper pieced them back on top of the original stamped image.
I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card and then used the stitched oval word windows die to cut out the window from the top layer.
I used nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies for the green frame, and added a strip of paper and some twine down the side to finish the card off.

 

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment