Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Whimsy Stamps May Clear & Rubber Stamp Release

Welcome to May's release of Clear & Rubber Stamps at the Whimsy Stamps store!

I used this super cute stamp from Whimsy Stamps - 'Tilly Dancing' by Elizabeth Bell.


I stamped the sentiment using the 'Happy Sayings' stamp set.
I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils.
I used the word die set 'birthday wishes and magical' to cut out the purple word a number of times - sticking them together for more dimension.
A little colored and patterned cardstock from my stash finishes the card off. 

 

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment