Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Whimsy Stamps 'Pretty Big Flowers'

This is one of April's new releases of Clear & Rubber Stamps at the Whimsy Stamps store!
I used this cute clear flower stamp from the set 'Pretty Big Flowers'.


I stamped the flower image onto My Mind's Eye colored cardstock and fussy cut it out. I then used VersaMark's Watermark stamp pad over the whole of each flower and added some clear embossing powder. I heat embossed each flower to give it some extra shine and dimension. These were then stuck along the edge of the cards a border.
I used the new Word Dies Set - 'Smiles and Happy, Celebrate'  to cut out the sentiment from matching cardstock. I cut this out 3 times and layered them on top of each other. Again, I used the watermark stamp pad to add clear embossing powder.
The same cardstock was used for a simple border on the edge.

 

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment