Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

MFT Sketch #334

I love this elf clear stamp set from My Favorite Things.
This set is called 'Santa's Elves' and has so many images and sentiments to choose from you can make an endless number of Christmas cards.


I used the current sketch #334 for inspiration:


I colored elf and xmas tree images with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut the images out. I added some red glitter glue and a sequin star to the tree. The elf has a small bell on his hat!
I cut out the border using the 'stitched scallop edges' die.
The window was cut out using the 'square peek-a-boo window' die.
The sentiment is from the same set, which I cut out as a banner using the 'fishtail banner strips' die.
I added a little baker's twine to finish the card off.

 

 
Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment