Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Stamping Bella - COSMObella

I love the stamps and sentiments from Stamping Bella Stamps - they are so much fun and great to color.

I recently purchased 'COSMObella' and colored her up with my prismacolor pencils.

I used the current inspiration photo as a guide to my design.



The COSMObella image worked out perfectly and I decided to do a wine tag instead of a card for a change!


I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out. 
I used my silhouette to cut out the tag and wine bottle from papers from My Mind's Eye.
I made the frame and backed it with vellum, adding a few sequins behind it for added interest.
I then drew stitching around the border using a white gel pen and adhered the image on top.
The sentiment is from the set - stamped in Versamark watermark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment