Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Always and Forever

I love all things Echo Park, and I am still loving the Just Married 6x6 paper pad available, and ON SALE, in the 7KidsCrafts store now! Go grab it before it sells out.


I made a square card this time, measuring 5.5" x 5.5".

I used all papers from the Just Married collection, along with the cute heart die cuts from Doodlebug Design's Odds & Ends die cuts, I Pick You ephemera pack (also ON SALE!)

I added some hand stitching to the side of the card to tie the heart together.

The sentiment was stamped using Doodlebug Designs Love You Sentiments clear stamp set. I stamped in clear VersaMark Watermark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I'm sure these won't last ling, so head to the 7KidsCrafts store before they run out!

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting :D




Echo Park - 6x6 Paper Pad, Just Married    

No comments:

Post a Comment