Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

Squidy Pals CAS set of cards

I used the adorable Squidy Pals from Stamping Bella to create a quick and easy, CAS style, set of cards. This set is currently unavailable in the 7KidsCrafts store! but there are lots of Stamping Bella sets (including the dinosaurs) in the store which can be used in the same way.


I colored all images in with my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut them out.





I used stencils from Altenew, Paper Smooches and Ranger with distress oxide inks for my backgrounds.

I stamped the sentiment using Stamping Bella's Adventure Sentiment set directly onto the panels.

These were then adhered onto mini 3.75" x 3.75" card bases in matching colors.

The images were popped up on foam dots. A super easy set of adorable, fun cards.

Make sure you check out the 7KidsCrafts store as they have lots of new goodies including more Stamping Bella goodies!

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

SQUIDGY PALS RUBBER STAMPS Stamping Bella - Rubber Stamps,  Adventure Sentiment Set

No comments:

Post a Comment