Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Summer

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Summer'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

Another cute digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps. This is a PollyCraft digital stamp called 'Nipper'.


I printed out the image and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out. I decided to put him on a more modern seaside background for a change.

I used Whimsy Stamps Mermaid 6x6 paper pad for all of the designer papers.

I cut the background wavy blue panel measuring 4" x 5.25". I cut the sun panel measuring 2" x 5.25". I used an old Whimsy Stamps die to cut the scallop strips of yellow paper - I adhered these onto the back of the sunshine paper and then onto the wavy blue panel.

I used Whimsy Stamps Grass and Cloud Edger die to cut out the clouds at the top and Whimsy Stamps Stitched Border Trio die to cut out the sand. These were adhered onto the panel.

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Ant You Sweet stamp set and then cut it out using the Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die. I cut a thin strip of blue DP and added them both to the top of the card.

I finished the card off by popping up the image on foam tape, and then adhering it all onto a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digital Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

 6x6 Paper Pack - Mermaid - Whimsy Stamps Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set Stitched Border Die Trio Ant You Sweet Clear Stamps Quick Strips Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment