Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Masculine

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Masculine'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used the super fun Toucan Surf digital image by Dustin Pike for Whimsy Stamps for my card. This was the perfect masculine image from the Whimsy Stamps Virtual Retreat weekend!


I printed out the image and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut him out.

I used Whimsy Stamps Swish stencil and tumbled glass distress ink to create a subtle 'wave' background on white cardstock. I cut the panel out using Whimsy Stamps Card Builder Windows die set.

I die cut the blue circle frame from Whimsy Stamps Giraffe designer paper pack and the Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles die set.

I used the same Pierced and Stitched Circle dies to cut out the smaller circle and used the swish stencil again with salty ocean distress ink for the pattern.

I used a Queen & Co banner die to cut out the yellow banner, using papers from the Whimsy Stamps Giraffe paper pack.

I finished off the card by mounting it onto some blue cardstock and then onto a standard A2 white card base. I then added some enamel dots from my stash.

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

 Toucan Surf - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Swish Stencil - Whimsy Stamps Card Builder Windows Die Set 6x6 Paper Pack - Giraffe - Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment