Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Flowers

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Flowers'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I'm not a huge flower person, but one of my favorite Whimsy Stamps clear stamp sets is Beaucoup Bouquet. I love the more modern feel to these flowers.


I stamped out the flowers using Versamark Watermark ink and then heat embossed them with white embossing powder.

I then used spiced marmalade, wild honey and mustard seed distress inks, to ink blend over the top. I wiped away any excess ink from the embossed flowers with a paper towel.

I cut down this panel to measure 2.75" x 4.25". I mounted this onto white cardstock to leave a small border.

I then adhered this onto a piece of yellow cardstock measuring 3.75" x 5", from Whimsy Stamps Giraffe designer paper pack.

I added some yellow baker's twine from my stash and adhered the panel onto a standard A2 white card base.

I stamped the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Penguin Gardener stamp set and die cut it into a banner using Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die set.

I finished off the card with a yellow button from my stash.

We are sponsored this week by My Creative Scoop, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Beaucoup Bouquet Clear Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Giraffe - Whimsy Stamps Penguin Gardener Clear Stamps Quick Strips Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment