Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Catherine Pooler - But First Coffee

I love the new Catherine Pooler stamps and I LOVE my coffee in the morning. The Life, Love, Latte stamp by Catherine Pooler is the perfect combination. This is currently available in the 7KidsCrafts store


I used some rainbow colored strips of cardstock from my stash and added the pattern to each strip. I used the coffee bean stamp from the set, along with coordinating colors of Catherine Pooler ink. I used the Catherine Pooler foundation collection of 'party' mini inks with 4 of the colors, along with Mustard seed distress oxide too.

I stamped the coffee cups onto a strip of white cardstock and colored them in rainbow colors. 

I used some teal cardstock from my stash for the background panels.

I adhered the rainbow strips onto the teal background and stamped the sentiment from the set. I adhered the coffee cup strip onto the rainbow panel and adhered this all onto a standard A2 white card base. I finished the card off with some white heart sprinkles.

Make sure you check out the 7KidsCrafts store as they always have lots of new goodies including more Catherine Pooler goodies.

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Catherine Pooler Designs - Clear Stamp, Life, Love, Latte 

1 comment: