Pages

Monday, June 15, 2020

SeaSun of Fun

Another cute card using Paperie Ink stamps available in the 7KidsCrafts store!

I used the too cute Season of Fun stamp set for my card - I couldn't resist the pigs!



I stamped out the images and colored them with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing to a couple of the images and then fussy cut them out.

I used Whimsy Stamps Slimline Windows die along with their new Cosmic designer paper pack to create the background for this slimline card. I adhered it onto a piece of matching yellow cardstock from my stash and them onto a white slimline card base.

I stamped the sentiment from the Season of Fun stamp set and fussy around the letters, turning into a banner.

A super fun and bright card to put you in the summer mood!

Make sure you check out the 7KidsCrafts store as they have lots of new goodies including more Paperie Ink sets and Whimsy Stamps dies and stamps.

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Paperie Ink - Clear Stamp Set, Season Of Fun Whimsy Stamps - Metal Die, Slimline Window die Whimsy Stamps - 6x6 Paper Pack, Cosmic

No comments:

Post a Comment