Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

Don't Worry Be Happy - It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

So I have another new stamp company which I ADORE - Paperie Ink! Such cute, fun stamps, and now being stocked in the 7KidsCrafts store! Winner!

I used the adorable Don't Worry Be Happy stamp set for my card (this is currently unavailable in the store but there are lots of other great stamp sets).


How darn cute are these images??!! I stamped them out and colored them with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing to a couple of the images and then fussy cut them out.

I used the My Favorite Things Horizontal Snow Drifts die to cut from white cardstock and Whimsy Stamps new Cosmic designer paper pack. I then inlaid the pieces into the background die and onto a standard A2 white card base.

I love all the cocktails and drinks to go with the cute critters in this set, so had to stamp the sentiment 'It's 5 o'clock somewhere' - one of our favorite sayings in this house!

Such a quick and easy card, using fun bright colors.

Make sure you check out the 7KidsCrafts store as they have lots of new goodies including more Paperie Ink sets and Whimsy Stamps dies and stamps.

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Whimsy Stamps - 6x6 Paper Pack, Cosmic


No comments:

Post a Comment