Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2020

7Kidscrafts July Instagram Hop - Ice Cream Parlor Stamps set

I am super excited to be a part of this, and to be able to use the Ice Cream Parlor stamp sets designed by 7KidsCrafts!!! They are available today!

These stamps coordinate with last month's Hawaii stamp set - all images being the same size and can be intertwined with each other.

I made this adorable 'Sweet Friends' card for the release today. I turned my ice cream parlor stamps into an ice cream truck!

There was a HUGE amount of masking of stamps for this card, but I love how it turned out. And I wanted to think out of the box and show you that you can do something other than the ice cream parlor with this stamp set.


I stamped the images onto white cardstock and drew the ice cream truck around it.


I colored them in with my prismacolor pencils, added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut it out.

I stamped the sentiment from the ice cream parlor stamp set and die cut it into a banner shape.

I used echo park papers and vellum for the background along with Whimsy Stamps cloud and grass edger dies. I added some twine from my stash and popped the panel up on fun foam.

This panel was then adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

Such an adorable stamp set and I can't wait to see what else 7KidsCrafts have in store for us!

We are having an Instagram hop today too - with a prize to be won - hope you can join us. Start with Beata June - @craftybee34.

Thanks for looking and check out the rest of the goodies in the 7KidsCrafts store.

Happy crafting x

7Kids Craft Store - Exclusive Clear Stamp Bundle Deal,  Ice Cream Parlor

No comments:

Post a Comment