Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Christmas in July

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Christmas in July'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this adorable new digital image by Dustin Pike for Whimsy Stamps. This is called 'Toddler Dragon' and I thought it worked perfectly for a Christmas card!


I printed out the toddler dragon image and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut them out.

I stamped the presents from the Nutcracker stamp set, colored them in, added extra detailing and then fussy cut them out.

The Christmas tree die is from my stash - it was gifted to me so I have no idea what the brand is.

I cut a white cardstock panel measuring 5.125" x 3.875". I stamped the sentient using the Oh What Fun stamp set and placed the images onto the panel. I used a little grey Copic color to 'ground' the images.

I added this panel onto a piece of the red designer paper from the new Cosmic paper pad, and adhered this all onto a top folding standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Oddball Art Co., a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Dragon Toddler - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps The Nutcracker Clear Stamps Oh What Fun Clear Stamps *PREORDER 6x6 Paper Pack - Cosmic - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment