Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Whimsy Stamps July Digital Release - Gnome Fishing

I'm loving all of Dustin Pike's digital stamps for Whimsy Stamps - and of course the gnomes!

I used the fun Gnome Fishing digital image for this card!


I printed the image onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out.

I used Whimsy Stamps Chilly, Otter and Tigers papers to create the background. I also used Whimsy Stamps Grass and Cloud Edger die to cut out the shaped strip.

I stamped the sentiment using Whimsy Stamps Camping Dragons clear stamp set and then die cut it using the Whimsy Stamps Notched Rectangles die set.

The image was popped up on foam tape and then the whole panel was added to a 5.5" x 5.5" square card base.

There are lots more great releases today - head over the the Whimsy Stamps store and check them out!

This is also my design team card for Cute Card Thursday. The theme this week is 'Anything Goes'. It is sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps - a great prize as always!

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

Gnome Fishing - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Chilly - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Otters - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Tiger - Whimsy Stamps Grass and Cloud Edger Die Set Camping Dragons Clear Stamps Notched Rectangles Die Set



No comments:

Post a Comment