Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Stitching

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Stitching'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

Another cute digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps - this is the adorable Baby Ellie Cuddles from the Crissy Armstrong Collection for Whimsy Stamps.


I printed out the image and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. 

I used the Whimsy Stamps Starring Hearts paper pack for this card. I cut a square measuring 3.5" x 3.5" from the pink pattern paper and then used Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles die set to cut out a circle from the centre. I adhered the image into the open window.

I cut a 2" strip of the heart patterned paper and adhered it onto a white cardstock panel measuring 4" x 5.25". I also added a thin strip of pink patterned paper above the 2" strip.

I adhered the square panel onto the cardstock panel and then used the Whimsy Stamps Jungle Babies clear stamp set for the sentiment.

I adhered the panel onto a standard A2 white card base and finished the card off with some grey faux stitching.

We are sponsored this week by Di's Digital Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

 Baby Ellie Cuddles - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Starring Hearts - Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps Jungle Babies Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment