Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Tags

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Tags'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this adorable stamp from My Favorite Things - Hanging with my Gnomies - available at the time of writing in the 7KidsCrafts store.


I stamped out the image and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils. I added white gel pen detailing on her hat and then fussy cut her out.

I used a variety of Echo Park papers and dies from my stash to create the card.

I finished the card off with some twine, ribbon and shape sprinkles from my stash.

It is all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

My Favorite Things - Clear Stamp, Hanging with My Gnomies

No comments:

Post a Comment