Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Doodlebug Special Delivery Baby Boy Mini Album

I am IN LOVE with all of the Doodlebug collections at the moment and the baby collections are no exception. They can all be found in the 7kidscrafts store here:


I decided to use the Special Delivery Baby Boy 6x6 paper pad and see what I could make with it. I decided on making a matching album and card first.

I used a tutorial from Jen Palmer (Scrapping Under the Influence) in YouTube. Here is the link to her album:

Here is my album and card:


I also used the Special Delivery Odds and Ends, and Chit Chat ephemera packs for this album and card. And I must say, you get A TON in these ephemera packs! I did use Doodlebug's Bear Hug doodle-pops cardstock sticker for the front of the card also.

Here are all the photos from the inside of the album:










This album measures 5" x 7" with a 1.25" spine. There is plenty of room for photographs and journalling. with flips, flaps, a waterfall with magnetic closure and tags and bookmark pieces also.

Thanks for looking. 

Make sure you check out the 7kidscrafts store - you can make mini albums with any papers and collections for any theme. This was super easy to make and came together quickly.

My next post will show what I managed to do with the leftovers!

Happy crafting x

Doodlebug Designs - 6x6 Paper Pad, Special delivery Doodlebug Designs - Special delivery, Odds and Ends Doodlebug Designs - Special delivery, Chit Chat



1 comment: