Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Celebrate with dinosaurs!

I love the Stamping Bella set of dinosaurs! They are the perfect images for boy cards! 


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut them out. 

I die cut the white background panel using the Notched Rectangles die from Whimsy Stamps. I then stamped the sentiment using Doodlebug's Happy Birthday stamp set.

I used Doodlebug's Land that I Love 6x6 paper pad for the patterned paper background, along with Doodlebug's Stars and Stripes shape sprinkles to finish the card off.

The 7KidsCrafts store have so many Stamping Bella and Doodlebug goodies to choose from - you should go check them all out!

Thanks for looking.

Happy Crafting x

Stamping Bella - Rubber Stamps, Set of Dinosaurs Doodlebug - Clear Stamp, Happy Birthday Sentiments Doodlebug Designs - Land That I love Sprinkles, Stars and Stripes



No comments:

Post a Comment