Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Doodlebug Special Delivery - cards from leftovers!

As promised here are the cards I made from the leftover Special Delivery Baby Boy 6x6 paper pad after making the mini album.

I also used the Special Delivery Odds and Ends, and Chit Chat ephemera packs these cards, and I still have A TON left over! 

As you can see, you can also use these papers for non-baby cards!

For the thank you cards I used MFT's Collage Cover Up die and inlaid the pieces of patterned cardstock. The owls are from the odds and ends ephemera pack and the sentiment is stamped using Doodlebug's Many Thanks stamp set. A little twine to match the colors and the cards are done - super simple!



For the birthday cards, again I used MFT's Collage Cover Up die and inlaid the pieces of patterned cardstock. The car and truck are from the odds and ends ephemera pack and the sentiment is stamped using Doodlebug's Happy Birthday stamp set. A few Doodlebug star shape sprinkles to match the colors and the cards are done - super simple!



For the hip hip hooray cards I cut different width strips of the patterned papers and covered  a cardstock panel. I used an old Whimsy Stamps tag die and added the animals from the odds and ends ephemera pack. I stamped the sentiment using Doodlebug's Happy Birthday stamp set. I added some ribbon from my stash, popped up the tag and finished off the card with some stars from the ephemera pack, and enamel dots.



Super fun cards using a themed paper pack that can be turned into any occasion.

Thanks for looking. 

Make sure you check out the 7kidscrafts store - they have a TON of paper collections and ephemera for any theme. 

Happy crafting x

Doodlebug Designs - 6x6 Paper Pad, Special delivery Doodlebug Designs - Special delivery, Odds and Ends Doodlebug Designs - Special delivery, Chit Chat Doodlebug - Clear Stamp, Many Thanks Sentiments Doodlebug - Clear Stamp, Happy Birthday Sentiments


No comments:

Post a Comment