Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cute card Thursday - final week!

It's been great fun being the Guest Designer on CCT this month - lots of great themes and challenges. This week the theme is Easter! This was a toughie for me as I don't normally send Easter cards - so therefore I had NO images!! I trawled the internet and found this cute FREE digital stamp on Little Musings and made a gift bag for my daughter's teachers.
Hope to see you over the - the prize this week is a FAB 7 dig's from Bugaboo Stamps :-)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love it on the gift bag - gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really spoil those teachers! Your gift bag is so pretty and I love that cute image you used!

    Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! Your daughters teacher is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet SWEET little gift bag.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete