Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Flip flops!!!

It is Teacher Appreciation week at my daughter's school this week (they never had those in the UK!!) and their theme is 'Spa week'. I made handmade flowers for her to take into school on Monday and today's 'treat' for the teachers was chocolates and gourmet foods!!! I decided to make a 'flip flop' box to hold the chocolates - nothing like challenging myself!!! Here is how they came out:
I thought they looked pretty cute! I used Echo Park's Dots & Stripes: Metropolitan collection of papers and an SVG file from svgshop.com.
Hope they like them :-)

3 comments:

  1. they are so cute Kerys, love them, you are so clever!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! I love the fun shape. Thanks for joining us at Unique Crafters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete