Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Scrapbook Steals (MCM #74) & Frosted Designs

I seem to be making an awful lot of cards lately!!! Really not like me, but there are so many birthdays coming up, Mother's Day (March 14th in the UK!) and being Guest Designer at CCT! Here is a card I have made for my brother's 40th birthday later this month (WOW he's getting old!!). I used the following sketch from Scrapbook Steals...
...and here is my card (luckily he doesn't look at my blog, so I am safe that he won't spot it until it arrives in the mail!)
Outside reads "Age is just a number", inside it reads "Shame yours is just SO BIG!"
I am also entering this card into the Fabulous Friday Challenge over on Frosted Designs, which was to use numbers on your card/layout/project.

4 comments:

  1. Very fun card!! I love the number 40 on the fun circle embellie! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love the message on this card! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote! One of my brothers also turns 40 soon (in April)... maybe I'll steal your card idea!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin that 40 on the cute little circle embellishment! What a great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete