Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Play ball!

As you know - I'm a big fan of the Boys Rule sketches. Here is the latest challenge:
I used Echo Park's 'Dots & stripes Metropolitan' collection, added my usual twine and stitching (I can't seem to create a layout without them!!) and stamped the stars onto more of the EP papers (woohoo! trying something new!)
Here is my layout:
I am also entering this layout into a challenge over on Scrap-Friendzy which was to use big & small things on a layout (I used big/small photos, stars, circles and banner flags).
Have a great weekend :-)

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic boy page! Loving your stitching :) Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Kerys.....love your patterned stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! Love, love it!! Thanks so much for playing along at Boys Rule!!

    ReplyDelete