Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cute card Thursday - week 3

Hi everyone. Sorry I am late posting this - not feeling the best this week and I seem to have my days completely mixed up!!! Anyway, Cute Card Thursday is 4 years old this week, so the theme for this week's challenge was birthday/celebration. I used one of the Shape EZ templates for my treat box (the take out box) and made a matching card and tag. It is a friend's daughter's birthday this weekend so I thought this was perfect. I used Meljen's Designs 'Party Penguin' for both the card and label, colored with prismacolor pencils, and Echo Park's 'A walk in the park' paper collection.
Hope you like it :-)
Hope to see you over there this week :-0

2 comments:

  1. Love it very cute..great job on the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect combination of box and gift card and your little adorable penguin is perfect for the occasion! Thanks for joining the Shape EZ sponsored challenge at Cute Card Thursday and I hope you enjoyed the template!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete