Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Our family grows

I'm still wading my way through my brother's wedding photos from Italy in September last year! I love this photo of him and his new wife with my parents. It was such an idyllic place! The sketch I used is from Paper Secrets:
I used the My Minds Eye 'Follow your Heart' collection of papers, elements and twine. 
I am also entering this layout into the challenge over on Colorful Creations, which was to scrap 'the off season', and challenge #11 at Scrap-Friendzy which was to use yellow, layering and use ink/paint (I inked all of the edges of paper and elements).

7 comments:

  1. WOW..this is fabulous! I love the title, the hexagons, and the banner!! Amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over from Scrap Friendzy to say I love this LO and have 'pinned' it!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now following. Fantastic blog, Love your work. Keep scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely, the banner under the photo is really a nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable...love the flag banner & twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your banner. Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an awesome layout! I love those hexagons and the banner is fabulous!! Thanks for joining us @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete