Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

You conquered The Bridge!

So - I have just joined the scrapbook kit club My Creative scrapbook -  I just couldn't resist! They have some fantastic kits each month with lots of new products. Each month I get a FAB parcel in the post with the 'Creative' scrapbook kit - these papers and embellishments seem to be a little brighter and more in-keeping with the products I like. This month it was the "Paradise' collection from Little Yellow Bicycle! I must admit - I LOVE IT! Lots of fun coordinating papers, die cuts, embellishments, ribbons, twine, buttons and flowers! I was in heaven :-)
So I decided I would complete the sketch challenge on their blog - My Creative Sketches. The kit was just perfect for this! Here is the sketch:
And here is my take on it:
I am also entering this into the challenge over on Scrap-Friendzy - use at least 10 different things on your layout. I have used card stock, chipboard, buttons, brads, twine, faux logs, rub-ons, letter stickers, pop dots & embroidery floss.

4 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing layout! Love your stitched circles, the fabulous photos, the gorgeous rosette flowers, absolutely everything!
    Hope you had a good weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute page...great use of the Creative Kit. Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute page! Luv the rosette flowers! Thanx for playing at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining our first challenge at Unique Crafters Challenges and GOOD LUCK :)

    ReplyDelete