Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The photographer & the photographed!

I've loved playing about with some older Jillibean Soup papers today! Their current sketch challenge was perfect:
I used photographs from out family holiday in 2008 when we all went to Disneyland Florida! Both children LOVED taking so many pictures!!! (My worst nightmare! LOL!) 
I am also entering this layout into this week's fabulous friday challenge over at Frosted Designs - create a project that includes wings! (I love the butterflies on this page, which I cut out of a piece of the Blossom Soup patterned paper). This also fits perfectly with challenge #8 at Scrap-Friendzy which was to scrap a place you have been.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous layout, the photos are fabulous and love how it tells a little story, love those papers and your butterflies too!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love those colors together:)

    Thanks for playing along with our Fabulous Friday challenge over at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs. Hope to see you again soon!!

    ReplyDelete