Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this adorable digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps - Gnome Sweet Gnome.


I printed out the image and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing and then fussy cut it out.

I used the Whimsy Stamps Swiss Dots A2 die to cut out the white cardstock background. I used the same die to cut out the circles from Whimsy Stamps Starring Hearts paper collection.

I adhered the white cardstock diecut panel onto some of the spotty paper from the Starring Hearts paper pack, and inlaid the circles in the different patterns.

I added this panel to a black cardstock panel and then onto a standard A2 white card base.

I stamped the sentiment using the Whimsy Stamps Penguin Gardener stamp set and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I used Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die set to cut out the banner.

I popped up the gnome and banner on foam tape to finish the card off.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Gnome Sweet Gnome Set - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Swiss Dots A2 Die - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Starring Hearts - Whimsy Stamps Penguin Gardener Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment