Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Stripes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Stripes. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this adorable digital stamp from Bugaboo Stamps - BugCats.


I printed out the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I cut out the panel leaving extra space to the right side of the image.

I used papers from Doodlebug's Kitten Smitten 6x6 paper pad. The grey sentiment strip is also from that collection.

It is all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

I clean and simple card which is super quick and easy to make! 

We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps, a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

Digi Singles,BUGCATS6,Bugaboo Stamps, Kitten Smitten  6 x 6 Paper Pad - Doodlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment