Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

Hip Hip Hooray Dinosaurs

Stamping Bella's 'Set of Dinosaurs' stamp set is just too cute! I just had to make them into a fun, bright birthday card.


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I planned to use them with Doodlebug's Party Time 6x6 paper pad, and so matched my colors to that collection. I added some white gel pen detailing, and then fussy cut them out.

I used Mama Elephant's Six Window Cover die to cut out the white cardstock and then adhered the patterned papers from Doodlebug's Party Time paper pad behind the windows.

I used Doodlebug's Happy Birthday stamp set to stamp the sentiment in one of the windows.

I finished the card by popping up the dinosaurs up on foam dots, adding some enamel dots and then adhering it all onto a standard A2 white card base.

Check out the 7 Kids Crafts store for lots of fun goodies....there are new products coming in all of the time!

Thanks for looking! 

Happy crafting x

Stamping Bella - Rubber Stamps, Set of Dinosaurs  

No comments:

Post a Comment