Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Whimsy Stamps May Digital Release - More Gnomes!

The start of a new month means the start of a new release! May is another great release - and there's more gnomes! This time from Crissy Armstrong! 

I used the adorable Gnome Sweet Gnome digital stamp set for this card. This is one of the standing gnomes.




I printed the image onto a piece of white cardstock and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut him out.


I used Whimsy Stamps Arched Window die with some woodgrain papers from my stash. I kept looking at this die and thinking of it as a door and then 'The Hobbit' came to mind - hence the house was born! I cut out the cute little curtains from scrap papers.

For the background panel in kraft, I used Whimsy Stamps Distressed Background and Ink Splats stamp set. I stamped it in VersaMark Watermark ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder for a little more interest on the card.

I printed out the sentiment from the digital stamp set and decided I wanted it to look like the typical 'Home Sweet Home' sign on houses. I added the sentiment strip to some more woodgrain paper and added some twine and a brad to hang it on. I added a button for the door handle.

This was all adhered onto a standard A2 white card base.

There are lots more great releases today - head over the the Whimsy Stamps store and check them out!

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting x

Gnome Sweet Gnome Set - Digital Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Arched Window Die - Whimsy Stamps Distressed Backgrounds and Ink Splats Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment