Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Saturday Live - Crafty Catch Up #5

It was so nice to be able to catch up and craft with friends over zoom today. Lots of good friends I have met through Whimsy Stamps craft retreats.

Today's challenge was to make a Congratulations card, with embossing and a charm.
Here is my card:


I stamped the elephant from Whimsy Stamps Jungle Babies stamp set and colored it in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut it out.

I used Whimsy Stamps Lots of Dots background stamp and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

I used Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circle die to cut out a window from the background panel. I adhered some patterned paper from Whimsy Stamps Starring Hearts paper pad behind the window.

I adhered this onto a blue panel of paper from Whimsy Stamps Chilly paper pad. I also used the same blue paper to stamp the sentiment from the Jungle Babies stamp set.

I adhered the sentiment panel onto some white cardstock for a thin border top and bottom and then added this to the card panel. 

I added some grey and white bakers twine to the card, and added a baby feet charm to this.

I added this all to a standard A2 white card base.

I finished the card off by popping up the elephant on foam tape and adding some heart sprinkles from my stash.

Thanks for looking.

Stay safe. Happy crafting x




Jungle Babies Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Lots of Dots Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Pierced and Stitched Circles Die Set - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Starring Hearts - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Chilly - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment