Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Masculine & Feminine Card Sketch

It's time for another challenge from Kristie Marcotte - this time a sketch challenge. We had to use the same sketch to create both a masculine AND feminine card. Here is the sketch, from Sketch Saturday #593:


For my masculine card I decided to use an awesome hippo from Whimsy Stamps. This clear stamp set is called Hippo Beach Fun.


I stamped out the surfer hippo and colored him in with my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing to his shorts and some glossy accents to his sunglasses. I then fussy cut him out.

I used papers from Whimsy Stamps Mermaid paper pack, following the measurements on the sketch. 

I stamped the sentiments from the set and used Whimsy Stamps Tombstone Tag die (now retired) and Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die set to cut them out.

I added some bakers twine and popped up the images and sentiments on foam dots. This was all adhered to a standard A2 white card base.

For my feminine card I used Scrapbook and Cards April Sampler Kit. I used the Pebbles Hey, Hello Collection.


So many fun products in this kit, I love them all. Again, I followed the sketch dimensions an added some extra twine and enamel dots. I think this turned out super cute!

Thanks again to Kristie for another fun challenge - can't wait to see what's next!

Thanks for looking.

Happy crafting x


*NEW Hippo Beach Fun Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Paper Pack - Mermaid - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set - Whimsy Stamps SCT Sampler - April 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment