Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Hello Bluebird Portrait Pals

I absolutely love these Hello Bluebird stamps, peeking over the edge of things! I used the Portrait Pals , available in the 7KidsCraft store, which are a super cute set of jungle animals!


I stamped the animals and leaves using the Portrait Pals stamp set, and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out. 

I used papers from Echo Park's Jungle Safari 6x6 paper pad and used Kristie Marcott's first challenge to use a sketch:


This sketch worked perfectly for the animals on this card. I love how it turned out!

This stamp set can be found in the 7KidsCraft store, along with a TON more goodies from lots of different brands. Go check them out!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting and stay safe x

Hello Bluebird - Clear Stamp Set, Portrait Pals

No comments:

Post a Comment