Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Cute Card Thursday - Feminine

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Feminine'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used these adorable image from My Favorite Things Unicorns and Glitter stamp set - available in the 7KidsCraft store.


I stamped the images and colored them in with my prismacolor pencils. I then fussy cut them out.

I stamped a panel of white cardstock with MFT's Simple Snowflakes background and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then blended wilted violet and worn lipstick distress oxide inks over the top, wiping away the excess ink from the embossing. I cut this panel down to 4" x 5.25".

I cut a white cardstock panel measuring 3.5" x 4.75". I then used the stitched circle die from MFT's Shaker Flower die set (now retired) to cut a window in the panel. I adhered this on top of the blended background panel.

I stamped the sentiment from MFT's Double the Fun stamp set and embossed it with white embossing powder. I then used a banner die from MFT's Blueprints #28 die set (now retired). I added this to the panel.

I then adhered the whole panel onto a standard A2 white card base, finishing off the card by popping the images up on foam dots.

We are sponsored this week by Oddball Art Co., a great prize as always! 

Hope you can join us!


Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting x

My Favorite Things - Clear Stamp, Unicorns and Glitter Simple Snowflakes Background My Favorite Things - Clear Stamp, Double The Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment