Pages

Monday, April 27, 2020

No job is complete....Gnome Outhouse!

Have you seen the newly released Gnome Outhouse from Dustin Pike for Whimsy Stamps? I love his adorable gnomes, and this outhouse gnome is just brilliant!


I merged the image and one of the sentiments together to make one cohesive image and then printed it out onto white cardstock. I then colored it in with my prismacolor pencils, added some white gel pen detailing and fussy cut it out.

For the big white background I stamped the Whimsy Stamps Galaxy Galore background stamp and heat embossed it with white embossing powder for a subtle tone-on-tone panel. I used my corner rounder to round the 2 bottom corners. I then mounted this onto a slightly larger piece of Kraft cardtsock, rounding those corner too.

I stamped the 'wood' strip, using Whimsy Stamps Farmhouse Shiplap background stamp with tea dye and gathered twigs distress inks - blending them directly onto the stamp before stamping. I cut this into a 2" strip and mounted it again onto some Kraft cardstock. I used a scrap piece of previously stamped grey Whimsy Stamps Galaxy Galore background stamp as a small tab, and adhered the strip to the card panel.

I added some red and white bakers twine from my stash and added the panel to a top folding standard A2 white card base. I rounded the bottom corners to match the panel.

I finished off the card by popping up the image with foam tape.

I love how this card turned out.

Thanks for looking. 
Head on over to the store and grab yourself another fun gnome image!

Happy crafting and stay safe x

Gnome Outhouse - Digital Stamp Galaxy Galore Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps Farmhouse Shiplap Background Rubber Cling Stamp - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment