Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Whimsy Stamps Eggstra Special wobble action cards

The bunnies are back! After a super fast sell out of last month's Paper Door Kit, Whimsy Stamps are bringing them back, to buy individually. And even better - there is a 25% discount on those 5 items for the next 7 days! If you missed out the first - get in there quick!

Coupon valid April 1-7 and only for the 5 items that were in the kit – SpringPD25

Here is another look at all of the amazing products!



Here are a couple more cards I made with this kit.


I stamped the eggs and ears images using VersaFine CLAIR Nocturne (black) ink  and the Eggtra Special stamp set, and colored them using my prismacolor pencils. I added some white gel pen detailing to the blue egg and frosted lace tickles to the dots on the pink egg. I also added some google eyes to the blue/boy egg and then fussy cut them out.



I cut a panel of the Eggstra Bunnies patterned paper for each card measuring 4"x5.25" and added a panel of vellum measuring 3.5"x4.75" on top.

I wrapped some twine around the cards and added a bow/brad to each. These were then adhered onto a standard A2 top folding white card base.


I stamped the sentiments onto some colored cardstock and used Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips die set to cut out the banner. I then adhered them to white cardstock and fussy cut the outline. I popped these up on foam tape.


I thought it would be fun for the recipient to put the eggs on mini action wobblers - they look adorable! Lol!



These cards will still flatten to go into an envelope and through the regular mail. I finished the cards with some enamel dots.
Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :D x

*NEW Eggstra Special Clear Stamps - Whimsy Stamps Quick Strips Die Set Mini Action Wobbles Springs - 12 pack *NEW 6x6 Paper Pack - Eggstra Bunnies - Whimsy Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment