Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sketch and manufacturer challenge!

I combined a number of challenges to create this layout.
I used a sketch from Grand Diva's scrappy corner:
I combined it with a manufacturer challenge (Basic Grey) over on Paper secrets, I used 2 pins which is a challenge over on Colorful Creations, and then used torn paper and handwriting which is one of the challenges over on Basic Grey! Whew! I must say though - this is one of my favorite layouts and I just ADORE this photo!
Here is my layout:

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout as always! Love your take and the sketch and how you turned it. Great paper choice and adorable photo! Thanks for participating in my challenge! You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Kerys!!! Thanks for playing along on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete