Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Scrapbook and Cards Today - summer photo contest

Woohoo! My husbands photo was featured on the SCT blog today - I submitted it for the summer photo contest!
It was the photo at the back of this layout - with my son and his clarinet! SO excited I just HAD to let you know :-) We are in Cedar City at the moment - off to see one of our favorite musicals 'Les Miserables' tonight. I will post just the photo once I have time (probably next week!!! Lol!)

Tune in tomorrow for this weeks Cutting Cafe post (it's all about Halloween!) and then come back on Monday for the latest Let's Get Sketchy challenge and my DT inspiration :-)

Have a great weekend! Happy scrapping :-)

1 comment:

  1. congratulations, that is such a great photo, no wonder it featured!
    hope you enjoyed Les Mis!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete