Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

I've been SO quiet!!!!

I just wanted to apologise for the lack of posts on this blog recently! You see.......I have got a JOB!!!
I am now the new Mojo Mama over at ScrapbookSteals.com! I am in charge of creating the inspiration, sketches and generally keeping the blog interesting! I also coordinate the design team, blog hops, how to'sday's and anything else they throw at me!
I am LOVING it! Who wouldn't want to get paid to do something they love??!!!
Anyway - here are the last few projects I worked on over on the blog:
Monday card madness has now become Monday CRAFT Madness! This allows you to create ANY project your heart desires (layout, card, altered project, tag....) as long as it follows the theme. I used October Afternoon's Holiday Style to create these cards:


The next project was to showcase LifeStyle Crafts punch dies - I used the negatives and the cut out shapes:

I will try and keep up with regular postings but you can always see me over on the ScrapbookSteals blog! I'm there most days :-)


2 comments:

  1. totally love your first projects as the new mojo mama, so glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kerys! It would be really nice to do something you like doing and get paid too as bonus. {sigh}

    Wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete